Tanner Services’ “True Closed Loop” recycling system, or “TCL,” provides a low-cost alternative with less long-term risk to conventional methods for handling waste from active drilling sites as well as from older or potential legacy sites.
The TCL system utilizes an onsite remediation process in a “closed loop system,” with the goal of completely eliminating exploration and production waste or at a minimum transforming the waste to an innocuous substance.
Rapid On-Site Remediation
On site remediation of soils and media contaminated with petrochemical and hydrocarbons is the most cost effective means of dealing with contamination.
Transformative On-Site Remediation
The Tanner Services approach and goal is to completely destroy pollutants if possible, or at a minimum to transform them to an innocuous substance. Tanner Services provides fine tuned protocols to restore the elements to their natural state through bio-enzyme technology.
Efficient On-Site Remediation
The long term benefit from using Tanner Services’ products is that they facilitate biodegredation by natural means by effectively eliminating pathogenic organisms and organic toxins that they come into contact with.
To leave the environment to a nutrient rich, fully restored, fertile soil and contaminate free water.
Benefits of Tanner Services TCL System
- Recycling water allowing reduced water consumption by continuous re-use
- Turning petroleum contaminated soil and oil base cuttings into a re-usable product
- Eliminating trucking to and from location thus significantly reducing trucking costs and the liability associated with trucking of harazdous wastes as well as the costs of road repairs
- Offsite disposal costs eliminated
- Manifested waste disposal eliminated reducing future legacy liability claims
- Environmental Engineering
- Equipment Cleaning
- Sewage Disposal
- Closed Loop System
- Remediation of Soils and Water
- Mobile Recycling Process
- Solids Control
- Water Sampling & Testing
- Soil Sampling & Testing
- Analytical Support Services
- Drill Cuttings
- Water/Oil Based Mud
- Frac Water
- Contaminated Soils
- Pit Closures
- Waste Water
- Pipeline & Flowline Leaks
- Wellhead & Tank Farm Leaks
- In Situ Soil Remediation
- Tank Cleaning
- Compressor Stations
- Surface Hydrocarbon Spills
Tanner Services offers a range of products and solutions for commercial and industrial uses and the product line will continue to grow. It is our mission to continually find ways to service our clients and their individual needs. The proven success of Tanner Services’ solutions will create a measurable result in your bioremediation processes. Speed and efficiency is the key so we offer the fastest, cost-saving bio-remediation solutions in the market.